This week I am looking at my life and recognizing the things I am thankful for:
- I’m in a career that has taken me to all parts of the globe, provided me the opportunity to meet great people, create lifelong friendships, develop a strong network and develop teams that are the leaders today.
- I am thankful that the work is dynamic, fast-paced, intellectually stimulating and challenging.
- I appreciate the many the business leaders and chief executives that have had a major impact on forming my business acumen.
- I respect the mentors who provided guidance throughout my career.
- I am thankful for the knowledge to impact businesses, create transformative change, drive cost and value improvement and assist in building tomorrow’s leadership.
If you are considering a career in procurement and supply chain, it is a great time to do it. If you’re already in this profession, make the best of your opportunities; it’s a great time for personal and career growth.
I hope everyone has a great holiday.